Read more Read less
REGISTER BEFORE 05 APRIL 2019 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
36th IBA International Financial Law Conference
15-17 May 2019 Adlon Kempinski, Berlin, Germany
A conference co-presented by the IBA Banking Law Committee and IBA Securities Law Committee
Register your interest now for this conference and receive full event details as soon as registration is opened including programme and social event updates.
- Crypto-assets, crypto-exchange and initial coin offerings
- Recent trends on shareholder activism
- Acquisition finance
- Market abuse and market sounding
- Alternative lending
- Rule 144A and Regulation S Offerings
- Judicial review of actions by regulatory authorities
- LIBOR replacement and alternative reference rates
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair / Co-chairs in the Banking Law Committee and the Securities Law Committee with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.