REGISTER BEFORE 15 MARCH 2019 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
30th Annual IBA Communications and Competition Conference
29-30 April 2019, Hotel Principe di Savoia, Milan, Italy
A conference presented by the IBA Communications Law Committee and IBA Antitrust Section
Register your interest now for this conference and receive full event details as soon as registration is opened including programme and social event updates.
- Founding fathers’ session – lessons from the past 30 years and the challenges that lie ahead
- Antitrust and regulatory joint round table
- 5g showcase and rethinking spectrum, network sharing, access and interoperability for 5g networks
- Mergers - content, data and digitisation as drivers for M&A
- Antitrust, regulation and disruption (part 1) - new business models for the future
- Antitrust, regulation and disruption (part 2) - disruption in technology
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair / Co-chairs in the Communications Law Committee and the Antitrust Section with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.