REGISTER BEFORE 10 MAY 2019 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
17th Annual IBA Anti-Corruption Conference
25-26 June 2019, OECD, Paris, France
This conference has now sold out and the waitlist is now closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
A conference presented by the IBA Anti-Corruption Committee, supported by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Due process and procedural fairness for individuals in corporate bribery enforcement actions
- Walking the walk: Changing corrupt corporate culture
- Structured criminal settlements
- Arbitration and corruption – a toolkit for practitioners faced with parallel proceedings
- The how, what and why of Unexplained Wealth Orders
- Civil asset recovery and standing: How do we deal with this perennial problem in corruption cases?
- Whistleblower protection
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair / Co-chairs in the Anti-Corruption Committee with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.