REGISTER BEFORE 15 FEBRUARY 2019 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
Insurance – A Guide to a Changing Legal Landscape
21-22 March 2019, The Landmark, London, England
A conference presented by the IBA Insurance Committee
The conference will be a mixture of presentations from leading experts, panel discussions and case studies. Participation by delegates will be encouraged. The social aspects of the conference will provide delegates with the opportunity to network with peers from around the world at a variety of social functions including a drinks reception and dinner.
The Conference will examine the pressing legal issues facing insurance lawyers in today’s interconnected World markets including the impact of political, regulatory and technical evolution. In particular, the Conference will discuss: The impact of Brexit on European and worldwide insurance and reinsurance models from the perspective of the new opportunities arising from Brexit and the associated regulatory requirements.
- Tradewinds in trade wars: latest developments in trade, sanctions and geopolitics and their implications for re/insurers
- US litigation issues and reforms – update
- My insurer is an alien! – InsurTech, AI and digital innovation in the insurance industry.
- Where will the next asbestos come from?
- Dispute resolution trends
- Warranty / indemnity insurance – M&A trends
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair / Co-chairs in the Insurance Committee with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.