REGISTER BEFORE 19 FEBRUARY 2020 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
Biennial IBA African Regional Forum Conference
Future-proofing the African legal profession: meeting the opportunities and challenges arising from innovation, technological disruption and integration
1-3 April 2020, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
A conference co-presented by the IBA African Regional Forum
Register your interest now for this conference and receive full event details as soon as registration is opened including programme and social event updates.
- African regional and continental integration in a post-Brexit and post-North American Free Trade Agreement world: free trade or protectionism?
- Disruptive innovation and the role of lawyers in Africa
- From M-Pesa to crowdfunding: opportunities and challenges for regulating new players in the African financial services sector
- Roundtable discussion: what do 21st century clients expect from external counsel?
- The art of risk management and data privacy regulations: local versus exterritorial laws
- The domestic future of international criminal law
- Training the future lawyer: are current frameworks fit for 21st century purposes?
- What will remain unchanged in arbitration and alternative dispute resolution?
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair / Co-chairs in the African Regional Forum with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.