Report Launch - Structured Settlements for Corruption Offences: Towards Global Standards?
6 March 2019, London, England
Debevoise & Plimpton 65 Gresham Street London EC2V 7NQ
View in Google Maps
4:30pm Presentations and panel discussion
6:00pm Networking Reception (drinks and canapés)
Registration is now open, please contact the IBA Divisions team at email@example.com for any questions.
We invite you to an evening of discussion and networking to celebrate the release of the IBA Anti-Corruption Committee’s structured settlements report. This landmark report details approaches from 66 countries around the world regarding structured settlements for corruption offences.
The event will feature observations on this critically important topic from:
- John Carroll, Head of Strategy and Policy at the UK’s Serious Fraud Office;
- Nicola Bonucci, Director for Legal Affairs at the OECD;
- Emmanuel Farhat, Senior International Affairs Officer at the Agence française anticorruption (AFA);
- The report’s co-editors, Dr. Abiola Makinwa of the Netherlands and Professor Tina Søreide of Norway; and
- Other expert contributors to the report.
After the discussion, please join us for a networking reception.