SEERIL Law Studies Scholarships
SEERIL awards an amount of up to £18,000 (divided amongst successful applicants) to pursue post-graduate studies that may involve master, PhD or post-doctoral research topics in the energy and natural resources field.
Applications have now closed. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants will be notified by the end of June.
Congratulations to the winners of the 2023 SEERIL Law Studies Scholarship!
- Cinthya Navarrete - University of Dundee, Scotland
- Flavia Vieira de Castro - University of Calgary, Canada
- Sigrid Tjijorokisa - University of Groningen, Namibia
- Lucia Westin - North Sea Energy Law Partnership, Scotland
- Lyatitima Mate - University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
- Richard Wichmann - University of Dundee, Scotland
- Gideon Odionu – University of British Columbia, Canada
- Luz María Ortiz Espinosa – University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Monsuratu Kadiri – University of Calgary, Canada
- Wafiq Davids – University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Ignacio Payarola, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Renata Beckert Isfer, University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Stefanie Katharina Busch, University of Groningen, Netherlands