The IBA’s response to the war in Ukraine
Interactive workshop on the European fashion and luxury industry post the pandemic
The workshop will take the form of a 90 minute zoom meeting (as opposed to a webinar) with an initial keynote speech and a panel of industry experts followed by moderated break out rooms giving participants the opportunity to share their perspectives.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- the immediate impact of the pandemic including the growing importance for the in-house legal teams of risk management (including health and safety for staff and customers and the potential liability of store managers);
- changes of customer behaviour: what will be the implications for the industry of a greater focus by customers on value whilst wishing to retain the customer experience (‘smelling the perfume can’t be done remotely’)?
- greater focus on ESG issues with the growing reluctance amongst some high end fashion houses to continue on the endless treadmill of international fashion shows; and
- digitalisation and innovation: the continuing growth of digitalisation whilst seeking to retain the shopping experience through live-streaming and other devices (‘distance selling’).
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for this webinar will be provided to all IBA members who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration.
Currently only IBA members will be provided with a certificate free of charge. IBA members should use the email address you have on file with the IBA to register for this webinar if you require a certificate of attendance.
Certificates for non-members are chargeable, please make enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Penningtons Manches Cooper
Bain & Company,Paris,Leader of Global Retail Practice
General Counsel, Corporate Affairs and Sustainability Gucci,Milan
Christian Dior Couture International e-commerce Director,Paris
Breakout room moderators:
- Alessandro Maria Barzaghi, Cocuzza & Associati
- Anna Zabrotskaya, Borenius Attorneys Ltd
- Boriana Guimberteau, FTPA Avocats
- David Ayache, AyacheSalama
- Eva Cruellas Sada, Gianni, Origoni, Grippo, Cappelli & Partners
- Francine Le Pechon-Joubert, De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés
- Gregory Tulquois, DLA Piper
- Holly Strube, Penningtons Manches
- Jalal El Ahdab, Bird & Bird AARPI
- Lorenzo di Vecchio, Christian Dior Couture
- Nadege Nguyen, Gide Loyrette Nouel A.A.R.P.I.
- Nathalie Younan, FTPA
- Nicola Broadhurst, Stevens & Bolton
- Simone Bernard de la Gatinais, Chiomenti