Notes to the Editor
- A PDF of the Daily Schedule of Sessions can be downloaded from this link: www.ibanet.org/document?id=Daily-schedule-of-sessions
- The interactive, searchable full Conference schedule can be accessed at this link: www.ibanet.org/conference-details/CONF2137
- The IBA Annual Conference is the leading conference for legal professionals worldwide to meet, share knowledge, build contacts and develop business. The conference is open to both members and non-members of the IBA, with lawyers from over 130 jurisdictions and all parts of the legal profession attending, including lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, human rights advocates, judges, bar leaders, regulators and government representatives.
- The International Bar Association (IBA), the global voice of the legal profession, is the foremost organisation for international legal practitioners, bar associations and law societies. Established in 1947, shortly after the creation of the United Nations, it was born out of the conviction that an organisation made up of the world's bar associations could contribute to global stability and peace through the administration of justice.
- The International Bar Association’s Human Rights Institute (IBAHRI), established in 1995 under Founding Honorary President Nelson Mandela, is an autonomous and financially independent entity, working to promote, protect and enforce human rights under a just rule of law, and to preserve the independence of the judiciary and the legal profession worldwide.
- Find the IBA and IBAHRI on social media here:
Please direct enquiries/interview requests to:
Romana St. Matthew-Daniel
International Bar Association
5 Chancery Lane
London WC2A 1LG
Mobile: +44 (0)7940 731 915
Direct Line: +44 (0)20 7842 0094
Main Office: +44 (0)20 7842 0090
Fax: +44 (0)20 7842 0091