Register your interest
Please register your interest to receive further information about the IBA Annual Conference to be held at the Palais des Congrès, Paris on 29 October - 3 November 2023. We will contact you as soon as registration opens.
The 2023 Annual Conference will be held in Paris, the capital city of France and one of the world’s leading centres for finance, diplomacy, commerce, fashion, gastronomy, science and the arts.
Paris, known as ‘the City of Lights’, is a major European business hub, and the location of the European head office for 75 per cent of large, 500+ employee, multinational companies in Europe. Paris is home to more Fortune 500 companies with European operations than any other city in Europe.
The city is seat of the French government, and hosts over 150 embassies, as well as the headquarters of many international organisations such as the European Space Agency, the Organisation for Economic Coordination and Development, the UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization and the UN Children’s Fund.
With the IBA Annual Conference located at the crossroads of Europe, with easy travel links to other European capitals, and with an abundance of business and networking opportunities on offer, Paris will be a fantastic location for the largest, most prestigious event for international lawyers.
What will IBA 2023 offer you?
- Gain up-to-date knowledge of the major developments in your area of law
- Hear from leading international figures, government officials, general counsel and experts from across all practice areas and continents
- Opportunities to win more work and referrals at the world’s best networking and business development event for lawyers and law firms
- Access to 5,000+ attendees representing over 2,700 law firms, corporations, governments and regulators from more than 130 jurisdictions
- Build invaluable international connections with leading practitioners worldwide
- Build your personal profile and enhance your law firm’s reputation, visibility and brand in the international legal world
- Acquire a greater knowledge of the role of law in society through rule of law and human rights
- Be part of the debate on the future of the law