A webinar presented by the IBA Anti-Corruption Committee
It’s a matter of fact that most bribery-related cases involve improper relationships with third parties. Due diligence on third parties and compliance-related clauses are an essential safeguard for mitigating this risk, and for such reason they are included among the requirements of an effective compliance programme.
In the current global context, due diligence and compliance clauses also serve an increasing number of fundamental purposes, in connection with international sanctions, money laundering and modern slavery, ESG, supply chain, and so on.
The webinar will explore the following topics:
- Purposes and scope of due diligence and contract clauses;
- Legal requirements and best practice in different jurisdictions (Africa, EU, MEA, SAARC, South America, UK and US);
- The controls to be included in the due diligence process;
- Due diligence questionnaires: when they are necessary for due diligence and how they should be organized;
- Compliance clauses: drafting and enforcement essentials;
- Practical tips for anti-corruption and sanctions due diligence.
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
WOLF THEISS Rechtsanwälte GmbH & Co KG, Bucharest, Romania; Regional Representative Europe, Anti-Corruption Committee
YPF S.A., Buenos Aires, Argentina
Grant Thornton, London, England; Rapporteur, Compliance Subcommittee
All registered delegates will have received an email from the IBA with the passcode to access the session recording. IBA members can also access the recording free of charge. For queries or to request the passcode, please email email@example.com.