A conference presented by the IBA War Crimes Committee
Tickets are now available for the IBA War Crimes Committee Conference 2023: Pursuing justice in a world on fire, which will take place on 18 March at Leiden University Campus Wijnhaven in The Hague, the Netherlands.
A limited number of student tickets are available at the discounted fee of €60, please use the student registration form and return to email@example.com.
We are delighted to share that Patricia Viseur-Sellers, Special Advisor for Slavery Crimes to the Office of the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, will be the keynote speaker.
Panel discussions include:
- Masters of Invention: Innovations in international criminal justice
- On the Frontlines of Justice: Women in Iran and Afghanistan
- Equality of Arms in the Practice of International Criminal Law
- Progress Toward a Progressive Convention on Crimes against Humanity
- Blindspots in International Criminal Justice: Who don’t we see and why?
After the conference, there will be an evening drinks reception, which will provide an excellent networking opportunity for delegates.
This will be our first in-person conference since 2019 and we are looking forward to catching up with you all there!
Delegate search tool becomes available. Please sign in to access this function.
Cancellations are subject to an admin charge as stated in the conference programme. After this date, no refunds can be made.
Online registration deadline
Registration may still be possible after this date via the IBA office, but is subject to availability. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Online amendment deadline
No further amendments can be made to your booking after this date. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Online registrations received:
|On or before||Until 10 March|
After 10 March Registrations must be received in hard copy at the IBA office
Hard copy registration forms and fees received:
|On or before||After|
* By paying the non-member fee, we welcome you as a delegate member of the IBA for the year in which this conference is held, which entitles you to the following benefits:
- Password access to certain parts of the IBA website.
- Receipt of IBA E-news and access to online versions of IBA Global Insight.
- Pay the member rate
** A reduced rate is offered to IBA Corporate Group Members. Please register online to obtain a 25 per cent discount on the IBA Member fee