A webinar presented by the Young Lawyers Working Party of the IBA European Regional Forum
This discussion will consider how young partners/partners of the future can unlock their own leadership skills to create and develop strong diverse teams, generating loyalty and engagement in an increasing struggle to retain the best talent. This is a webinar of great interest for the Young Lawyers Working Party of the IBA European Regional Forum, as well as for any lawyer or partner interested in the leadership skills that partners of tomorrow/next generations should develop.
The webinar will consider the following topics:
- How can young partners of the future unlock their own leadership skills?
- Is it possible to generate loyalty and engagement in an increasing struggle to retain the best talent?
- For law firms, is it more important than ever to retain partners who also have strong leadership skills instead of just having a good educational background, or was that always the main need?
- What are the main criteria to retain the right leader/partner for a diverse law firm?
- Considering the evolution and new expectations in the legal sector on AI, digitalisation, legal software programs, etc, what are the skills legal practitioners should add to themselves to lead such diverse and young colleagues?
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
MD Communications, London, England
Egon Zehnder, London, England
Cuatrecasas, Lisbon, Portugal