How do female lawyers generate business via social media networks?
During Covid-19, social media has become more and more important. This webinar will discuss the below issues:
- General introduction to social media for business purposes
- The difference between female/male use of social media for business purposes?
- Which social media channel to use for business in 2020?
- Which social media channel to use for whom or what?
- How can I generate business?
- Do’s and Don’ts
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for this webinar will be provided to all IBA members who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration.
Currently only IBA members will be provided with a certificate free of charge. IBA members should use the email address you have on file with the IBA to register for this webinar if you require a certificate of attendance.
Certificates for non-members are chargeable, please make enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.