31st Annual Conference on the Globalisation of Investment Funds
22 May - 24 May 2022
Environmental, social and governance (ESG) engagement and sustainable finance: where are we heading and what new opportunities are there?
Monday 23 May (1545 - 1645)
- Initiatives in the US, Asia-Pacific, and Europe
- Investor expectations: a common view or regional differences?
- Investor disclosures and the greenwashing risks
- ESG data – the key and challenge for sustainable finance
- How to use ESG to drive innovation
- Social and governance components – how the Ukraine war affects ESG investments