Already an IBA member? Sign in for a better website experience
The IBA’s response to the situation in Ukraine
30 Oct - 4 Nov 2022
Room 228 AB, Level 2
Sunday 30 October (1500 - 1700)
Everything you want to know about networking at the IBA Annual Conference; connecting to the right people; getting return on relationships and really enjoying it (even if you are NOT a newcomer)!
Do you get results from networking events?
• Do you know how to connect to the right people?
• Do you nurture your relationships on a regular basis?
• Do you struggle with getting your relationships to help you to grow your practice?
• Do you have trouble with marketing and ‘selling’ yourself?
If any of these questions resonate with you, then you’re not alone.
Many lawyers struggle with how to build relationships and networking at conferences and networking events in a way that is intentional and actually helps propel them forward, make more income, get more referrals or get better clients.
In this practical and empowering special session, advocate Itzik Amiel, international speaker, bestselling author and the global authority on business development and business networking for lawyers, will share the 7 secrets to building your relations capital by identifying the people critical to your success, and developing strategies to build relations and grow your practice and referrals. These strategies based on his bestselling book: ‘The Attention Switch’. If you want to be connected, make yourself worth connecting to. It’s a journey, and every step counts.
This unique and hands-on introductory networking session to the IBA and the Annual Conference in Miami is a great way for both regular IBA attendees and newcomers to:
Learn about 7C fundamental elements of building relationships capital and get return on relationships from participating at IBA Annual Conference.
• Identify little known authentic ways to accelerate conversations and influence outcomes during the IBA Annual Conference.
• Learn how rainmaker lawyers create and use networking events in general – and the IBA Annual Conference in particular – to get results.
• Build an inventory of the best qualities you have in engaging others – and how to activate them every time during the Annual Conference.
• Learn the secret how to gain confidence while networking at IBA Annual Conference.
• Special practical networking tips for introverts (that work every time)!
• Learn creative ways to follow up with important contacts in a way that forms lasting alliances.
• Understand the IBA, its work, its structure, and the opportunities for you to become more involved in IBA in the future.
• Practical insights on the IBA Annual Conference programme, structure, and efficient planning of your participation.
• Start forming connections with new attendees and/or nurture and meet up with old friends at IBA Annual Conference.
|Itzik Amiel||THE SWITCH™ | THE SWITCH HUB™, Amsterdam, Netherlands; Chair, Law Firm Management - Business Development and Marketing Subcommittee|