Global Influencer Forum
The IBA Global Influencer Forum is a new business development and networking opportunity that will allow your firm or business to reach into the heart of the IBA and its 80,000 global members, to promote and present a topic of your choice to the partners of the world’s leading international law firms.
The IBA is offering firms and businesses the chance to host up to two one-hour webinars each, with their own speaker choice* and a topic of their choosing. Places will be allocated on a first-come basis.
About the IBA Global Influencer Forum
The IBA Global Influencer Programme was launched last year at the IBA’s Virtually Together Conference. Following the overwhelmingly positive feedback and interest from our sponsors and those members who watched the webinars, we’ve decided to host the first standalone IBA Global Influencer Forum on 1 July 2021.
We were pleased that 18 firms and businesses took advantage of the opportunity last year to reach the IBA membership through their own webinar programme. We had 6,000+ registrations and over 3,000+ attendees, across 20 sponsored sessions.
- IBA members to have access to your content, highlighting your strengths in the international market arena
- Real time participation – the opportunity for our members to participate and react in real time to your presentation, providing new thoughts and insights
- Direct access and control to the contact data for your session
- The opportunity for business development with genuine contacts who have an interest in your expertise
- Real-time networking with your webinar attendees on the virtual networking platform provided by the IBA
- Brand exposure to the entire IBA database as part of the overall forum marketing campaign
More than 80,000 individual international lawyers from most of the world’s leading law firms
190 bar associations and law societies, spanning more than 170 countries
74,500+ followers of the IBA via LinkedIn and 16.5k+ followers of the IBA Group profiles