Construction Law International - March 2021 - Diversity and inclusion initiative
|Construction Law International homepage » March 2021|
Credit: Andrey Popov/Shutterstock
At CLInt, we are fortunate to have a diverse readership that spans continents, cultures, nationalities, genders and much more. Diversity and inclusion are of increasing importance for the legal profession.
To recognise and appreciate those in our industry, we would like to propose a series of questions to promote diversity and inclusion. Our aim is to print two or three responses per edition.
Please send any contributions to CLInt.email@example.com.
1. What is your name and current job, role or title?
2. When starting out in your career, did you have any role models?
3. What advice did you receive which helped you progress in your career?
4. Do you think that diversity is improving in your particular professional area?
5. What positive steps have you seen organisations take to progress diversity and inclusion?
6. What aspects do you think are still ripe for improvement in organisations?
7. What are the indicators of when a reasonable diversity balance is reached?
8. What do diversity and inclusion mean to you and why are they important?
9. What impact has the Covid-19 pandemic had on diversity in your professional area?