Construction Law International (CLInt)
CLInt has a new email address: CLInt.email@example.com. Please submit any articles for consideration for publication to this email address going forward.
Construction Law International is the magazine of the IBA International Construction Projects Committee.
Launched in March 2006 and published quarterly, Construction Law International is a thought-provoking magazine with a balance of substantive and practical articles and news that anyone involved in the international construction industry will wish to receive.
In addition to feature articles, each issue includes updates from around the world, case updates and regular columns from experts around the globe.
Construction Law International is sent to all members of the International Construction Projects Committee as part of their membership package. CLInt Editorial Board: Thomas Denehy, Chair of the Editorial Board; China Irwin, ICP Committee Editor; Thayananthan Baskaran, ICP Deputy Committee Editor; Donald Charrett, Phillip Greenham and Gordon Jaynes (senior editors); Katherine Bell; Thaís Fernandes Chebatt; Nnenna Eze; Jacob Henriquez; Sung Hyun Hwang; Jinlin Nan; Ngo-Martins Okonmah.
If you are interested in advertising in Construction Law International, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Current and archive issues are available online (see below):
Latest Issue - Vol 18 No 3, October 2023
- Volume 18 Number 2, July 2023
- Volume 18 Number 1, March 2023
- Volume 17 Number 4, December 2022
- Volume 17 Number 3, September 2022
- Volume 17 Number 2, June 2022
- Volume 17 Number 1, March 2022
- Volume 16 Number 4, December 2021
- Volume 16 Number 3, September 2021
- Volume 16 Number 2, June 2021
- Volume 16 Number 1, March 2021
- Volume 15 Number 4, December 2020
- Volume 15 Number 3, September 2020
- Volume 15 Number 2, June 2020
- Volume 15 Number 1, March 2020
- Volume 14 Number 1, November 2019
- Volume 13 Number 4, January 2019
Please send information regarding books for review to the IBA editor at email@example.com.
Copyright and Disclaimer
Copyright: The IBA holds copyright in all articles, newsletters and papers published by them. If you wish to reproduce or distribute any IBA publication or any part of an IBA publication, permission must be requested in writing from the Managing Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org, and due acknowledgment given.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in journals, newsletters and papers are those of the contributors, and not necessarily those of the International Bar Association.