A conference presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee.
We are now accepting registrations by email. To register by email, please complete the fillable registration form and send it to the IBA Asia Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Online registration is scheduled to open in late January 2023.
Topics will include:
- Is India the last oasis of hope in a world that is slowing down?
- ESG: strategic priorities to lead the M&A trail – is India ready?
- Hot topic round tables
- Financial sponsors bonanza – revived appetite from sovereign and pension funds, private equity and VC players
- Public company M&A contractual positions and legal enforcement
- Divestments: M&A opportunities for global investors
- Trends in M&A disputes – bullet proofing deals and lessons learnt from the battlefield
- Insolvency & bankruptcy in India – M&A opportunities
- Reshaping portfolios through M&As: regulatory driven consolidation
Hard copy registration forms and fees received:
|On or before 17 March||Until 14 April|
|Participants residing in India||$550||$610|
Young lawyers (under 30 years)
Academics / judges (full-time)
* By paying the non-member fee, we welcome you as a delegate member of the IBA for the year in which this conference is held, which entitles you to the following benefits:
- Password access to certain parts of the IBA website.
- Receipt of IBA E-news and access to online versions of IBA Global Insight.
- Pay the member rate
** A reduced rate is offered to IBA Corporate Group Members.
*** Guest fee includes networking drinks and dinner on Monday.
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair/Co-Chairs of the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.