- Market abuse rule and enforcement in Asia
- Fintech’s impact on Asian financial markets I: the regulatory and legislative developments in STO and digital exchanges
- Fintech’s impact on Asian financial markets II: the regulatory and legislative developments in stablecoins
- Changing REITs markets
- Real estate investment and financing
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG) investment
- Sanctions and financial contracts – where are we and where are we going?
- Development of disclosure of listed companies and directors’ liabilities / Change of institutional investors’ ownership engagement
- Legal opinions
- Shareholder activism in Asia
Conference registration criteria and Covid code of conduct
To view the conference registration requirements and code of conduct please click below.
Cancellation of registration or social functions
If cancellation is received in writing at the IBA office by 24 February 2023, fees will be refunded less a 25 per cent administration charge. Refunds will be made minus any monies owed to the IBA.
We regret that no refunds can be made after this date. Registrations or social function bookings received after 24 February 2023 will not be eligible for any refund of fees. Please note that the IBA will however offer a full refund if you are required to cancel your registration due to Covid related reasons; we will require written confirmation of your cancellation by the end of business on the first day of the conference.
Should you have difficulties in obtaining your visa and are not able to attend the Conference this cancellation policy will still apply.
Upon submission of your completed Conference registration form to the IBA you are considered ‘registered’ pending payment. Please note that the cancellation terms and conditions as indicated will apply as soon as your registration is received.
Provided you have cancelled your registration to attend an IBA Conference in accordance with the terms of the ‘cancellation of registration’ clause included in the ‘Information’ section of the relevant Conference programme, you must then confirm to us in writing at the IBA office as soon as possible, but in no event later than one year (12 calendar months) from the date of any such Conference, all necessary details to enable any reimbursement owed to you to be paid. We regret that no refunds will be made after the date that is one year (12 calendar months) after the date of the relevant Conference.
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair/Co-Chairs of the IBA Banking Law Committee and the IBA Securities Law Committee with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.