A conference presented by the IBA Bar Issues Commission, supported by the Finnish Bar Association.
Once again, this key event will bring together bar leaders from around the globe to discuss the latest developments and thorny issues affecting the legal profession today. This year's programme will include input from expert panellists and commentators, as well as encouraging interaction from delegates in several roundtable sessions.
Topics will cover:
- What’s in it for us? Introduction to bar and law society benefits of membership and participation in the Bar Issues Commission
- Running a bar post-Covid-19 – old challenges and new
- Wellness and the legal profession – the new IBA initiative
- Solidarity in a time of crisis – how can we support bars in distress?
- What efforts are bars making at present to improve the public image of the legal profession? Can it in fact be improved and, if so, how?
Delegate search tool becomes available. Please sign in to access this function.
Early bird deadline
Register by this date to receive early bird discounts.
Cancellations are subject to an admin charge as stated in the conference programme. After this date, no refunds can be made.
Online registration deadline
Registration may still be possible after this date via the IBA office, but is subject to availability. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Online amendment deadline
No further amendments can be made to your booking after this date. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Online registrations received:
|Until 17 May|
After 17 May Registrations must be received in hard copy at the IBA office
Hard copy registration forms and fees received:
|After 21 April|
* By paying the non-member fee, we welcome you as a delegate member of the IBA for the year in which this conference is held, which entitles you to the following benefits:
- Password access to certain parts of the IBA website.
- Receipt of IBA E-news and access to online versions of IBA Global Insight.
- Pay the member rate
** A reduced rate is offered to IBA Corporate Group Members. Please register online to obtain a 25 per cent discount on the IBA Member fee