Read more Read less
A conference presented by the IBA Human Rights Law Committee
- Women's rights and the ongoing gender pay gap
- BHR and its impact for general counsel
- Modern slavery; what do the next five years look like?
- Immigration detention and unaccompanied minors and children
- Arbitrary detention; Article 9 of the ICCPR and its relevance in the third decade
- I am a lawyer, but I keep being arrested when I do my job; help!
- Covid-19 and the lessons learned for BHR and HR
- Digital HR and the future of advising on BHR
- LGBTIQ rights of gay marriage; whereto next?
- Climate change and Ecoside
- Myanmar current perspectives and moving forward
Please register your interest to receive further information about the IBA Human Rights Conference: Dignity, Freedom and Justice for All conference. We will contact you as soon as registration is open. We process your personal information for carefully considered and specific purposes which enable us to provide our services, but which we believe also benefit you, our members and delegates.
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair/Co-Chairs of the IBA Human Rights Law Committee with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.