A conference presented by the IBA Human Rights Law Committee
- Women's rights and the ongoing gender pay gap
- BHR and its impact for general counsel
- Modern slavery; what do the next five years look like?
- Immigration detention and unaccompanied minors and children
- Arbitrary detention; Article 9 of the ICCPR and its relevance in the third decade
- I am a lawyer, but I keep being arrested when I do my job; help!
- Covid-19 and the lessons learned for BHR and HR
- Digital HR and the future of advising on BHR
- LGBTIQ rights of gay marriage; whereto next?
- Climate change and Ecoside
- Myanmar current perspectives and moving forward
If you would like to discuss sponsorship for this conferenceCLICK HERE
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair/Co-Chairs of the IBA Human Rights Law Committee with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.