We are delighted to announce that the 2023 IBA Academic Forum will take place at the Université Paris Dauphine PSL on Friday 3 November 2023.
The event will combine sessions on legal practice, accountability, governance, sustainability and legal education, and includes excellent networking opportunities, lunch and a closing drinks reception.
The Academic Forum provides an opportunity for practitioners and academics to come together during the IBA Conference to network and consider topical issues in the context of legal education.
The event will feature the following 4 topical panel sessions:
• International CSR and accountability mechanisms
• Sustainability in the curriculum
• Global work and governance
• Nexus between sustainability and different practice areas
• Featuring keynote speaker - Noelle Lenoir
Registration fee of 50 Euros includes coffee breaks, lunch, and the drinks reception for all registered delegates.
Cancellations are subject to an admin charge as stated in the conference programme. After this date, no refunds can be made.
Early bird deadline
Register by this date to receive early bird discounts.
Online registration deadline
Registration may still be possible after this date via the IBA office, but is subject to availability. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
* By paying the non-member fee, we welcome you as a delegate member of the IBA for the year in which this conference is held, which entitles you to the following benefits:
- Password access to certain parts of the IBA website.
- Receipt of IBA E-news and access to online versions of IBA Global Insight.
- Pay the member rate
** A reduced rate is offered to IBA Corporate Group Members. Please register online to obtain a 25 per cent discount on the IBA Member fee