5th Asia Pacific Regional Forum Biennial Conference: Resilient Asia – Fighting Global Headwinds
15 Feb - 17 Feb 2017
M&A in the Asia Pacific region – distressed or chasing the Asian demographics?
Thursday 16 February (1200) - Friday 17 February (1330)
Asia Pacific Regional Forum
This panel will discuss the various types of M&A transactions in the major Asia Pacific countries, including India, China, Japan, Singapore and South Korea.
- Are they mainly distressed deals or are Western MNCs buying companies to increase their Asia market share?
- What sectors are seeing activity?
- Is there any outbound activity?
- What issues are impacting M&A?
- Are there many disputes on exits?
- Are Asian promoters more aggressive than necessary?