5th Asia Pacific Regional Forum Biennial Conference: Resilient Asia – Fighting Global Headwinds
15 Feb - 17 Feb 2017
Legal and regulatory challenges in building world class infrastructure projects in India and the region’s emerging economies
Thursday 16 February (1630 - 1745)
Asia Pacific Regional Forum
This panel will discuss the viability of large-scale infrastructure projects.
- Why are so many infrastructure companies facing difficult times?
- Is it just due to the commodities crash or are there more fundamental issues?
- Is there a way to fast-track the dispute resolution processes to free up the cash-flows of SPVs?
- Is renewable energy here to stay and will it affect traditional energy players?
- Are governments doing enough and are their policies robust?
- Are there challenges in the very aggressive push towards solar and renewable energy by various governments?
- What legal and regulatory reforms can help India achieve its target of full electrification?
|Kshitij Sancheti||Seth Dua & Associates, Delhi, India|