31st Annual Conference on the Globalisation of Investment Funds
22 May - 24 May 2022
Liquidity challenges for open-ended investment funds - and new solutions
Tuesday 24 May (0845 - 0945)
- How likely is the United Kingdom’s Woodford saga to recur and occur elsewhere?
- What liquidty challenges, and other inter-related resilience challenges, have arisen post the Russian/Ukraine conflict and other recent issues?
- Have we now got the right liquidity toolkit?
- Have we the right fund structures?
- Is there suitable access to product for retail investors?