12th Annual London Finance and Capital Markets Conference
16 Jan - 17 Jan 2023
Decentralised Finance (DeFi): How blockchain-based finance works and how it is treated for tax purposes
Tuesday 17 January (1630 - 1730)
- What is Decentralised Finance (DeFi)?
- How are lending transactions on marketplaces like AAVE taxed?
- How is the provision of liquidity on DEXes like Uniswap taxed?
- How is the provision of insurance coverage on Nexus Mutual taxed?
- What are the tax consequences of DeFi rug pulls?
Session / Workshop Chair(s)
|James Brockhurst||Forsters, London, England|
|Marcel Jung||MLL Meyerlustenberger Lachenal Froriep AG, Zürich, Switzerland|
|Pallav Raghuvanshi||Greenberg Traurig, New York, New York, USA|
|Bruno Ramos de Sousa||Legal and Compliance Officer, Hashdex, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Stefan Richter||YPOG Partnerschaft v RA Stb mbB Schnittker+Partner, Hamburg, Germany|
|Elise Tek||CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats, Neuilly-sur-Seine, France|