IBA Group Membership
Designed for progressive law firms wanting to engage large numbers of lawyers with the IBA. Group Membership entitles all lawyers within a firm globally to become IBA members for one annual fee. Benefits include between one and four free delegate passes to IBA conferences, and invitations to two exclusive Group Member events each year. Please scroll through our pricing table below for details or click on the “Enquire now” link to request more information.Enquire now
Membership fees and free delegate passes
|Number of partners||Fees||Conference delegate passes|
|up to 50||£5,240||1|
IBA Group Membership allows law firms to register every lawyer in their firm as an IBA member with one annual payment
Between one and four free delegate passes to any IBA conferences, including the Annual Conference, depending on the number of partners in your firm.
Early access to the Annual Conference Online Delegate Search
Two exclusive Group Member events each year:
- Group Members’ Breakfast at the Annual Conference
- Annual Group Members’ Leadership Summit, alternating between London and New York
Access to an unlimited number of the 70+ LPD committees as well as Member discount rates for 50+ specialist conferences each year
Centralised billing and communications:
one invoice and one payment
Other benefits that Group Members consistently cite as being valuable include:
- High-level networking opportunities with global law firm leaders, and high-level debate on the future of the legal profession.
- Enhanced pro bono opportunities.
- Visibility as a consistent supporter of IBA priorities such as gender diversity in the legal profession, ESG, human rights, and the Rule of Law.