The IBA’s response to the war in Ukraine
IBA Corporate Membership
Exclusive to in-house lawyers, for one annual payment, your entire in-house team will become IBA members. This entitles the in-house team to complimentary delegate passes to selected IBA conferences, and invitations for your senior team to attend two private events for corporate members held every year. Committee membership offers the opportunity to participate in IBA committee work, conference speaker opportunities, and project work, as well as the opportunity to contribute to and to access a huge range of IBA published material, webinars, films and podcasts.
How your company benefits
- FREE delegate places at selected IBA specialist conferences for the in-house team, plus 25% OFF the normal member’s attendance fee for all other conferences
- Risk awareness – business intelligence on issues allowing you to pre-empt their impact and exploit the opportunities they present
- Global reach – the membership of the IBA covers all major business locations and keeps you up to date with the latest developments wherever you are in the world
- Local knowledge – participation in Regional Fora: find out what’s happening in regions where your company has interests
- Knowledge – build the knowledge base of your team through access to international thought leaders in areas that impact your company’s operations
I would like to congratulate the IBA on this initiative – it is exactly the sort of offering that appeals to corporates such as Shell
UK Head of Legal & Associate General Counsel, Shell
Membership fees and free delegate places
|Total number of lawyers||Price per year||Free delegate places*|
|up to 20||£860||2|
|21 to 50||£1,145||3|
|51 to 100||£1,720||4|
*Free delegate places can be used at any IBA specialist conference excluding IBA Annual International Mergers & Acquisitions, New York; Private Investment Funds, London; International Wealth Transfer Practice, London; Private Equity Transactions, London; Corporate and Private M&A, Paris, and the IBA Annual Conference.
*Free delegate places can be used singly or all at the same conference.