A conference presented by the IBA Arbitration Committee
24th Annual IBA Arbitration Day, International arbitration in a divided world: a challenge to the system’s legitimacy
- The impact of third party funding on investment arbitration
- The implications of sanctions for international arbitration
- Duty of disclosure: self-regulation vs statutory regulation
- Dealing with corruption in international arbitration
- Keynote speech: The perils and promise of transparency
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair/Co-Chairs in the IBA Arbitration Committee with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.