A conference presented by the Insurance Committee
The conference will be a mixture of presentations from leading experts, panel discussions and case studies. Participation by delegates will be encouraged. The social aspects of the conference will provide delegates with the opportunity to network with peers from around the world at a variety of social functions including a drinks reception and dinner.
The Conference will examine the most relevant and recent issues dealt by insurance lawyers nowadays including the role of new players such as private equity firms in the M&A insurance sector, impact of macro themes on the insurance landscape such as inflation or interest rates increase, sanctions and initiatives proposed by international programs or a global claims review over the last year
- Role of private equity firms and funds in the insurance sector
- Global run-off and legacy update
- New transactional risk insurance products
- Impact of macro themes on the insurance landscape
- Legal frictions and solutions in international programs
- Global claims review (including issues caused by undervaluation of assets or business interruption caused by supply-chain interdependence)
- Last trends in dispute resolution and arbitration
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair/Co-Chairs in the IBA Insurance Committee with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.