Online registration closed
A conference co-presented by the IBA African Regional Forum and the Rwanda Bar Association, supported by the East Africa Law Society
Topics will include:
- Regional integration: prospects for the successful implementation of AfCFTA
- Technological disruption in the African legal sector
- The ESG agenda in Africa: from people, businesses and legal perspectives
- Opportunities and challenges for regulating new tech players in African services sectors
- Mapping international arbitration in Africa: what has changed in the last decade?
- Data protection and privacy: the art of risk-management
- Is the future of international criminal law domestic?
- Training the future lawyer: is current legal education fit for 21st century purpose?
- Making a success of the post-pandemic law firm
- The evolution of Force Majeure clauses in commercial contracts to address emerging global treats
Cancellations are subject to an admin charge as stated in the conference programme. After this date, no refunds can be made.
Online amendment deadline
No further amendments can be made to your booking after this date. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Early bird deadline
Book by this date to receive early bird discounts.
Delegate search tool becomes available. Please sign in to access this function.
Online registration deadline
Registration may still be possible after this date via the IBA office, but is subject to availability. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Online registrations received:
|Until 11 August
After 11 August Registrations must be received in hard copy at the IBA office
Hard copy registration forms and fees received:
|After 11 August
Young lawyers (under 30 years)
Academics / judges (full-time)
* By paying the non-member fee, we welcome you as a delegate member of the IBA for the year in which this conference is held, which entitles you to the following benefits:
- Password access to certain parts of the IBA website.
- Receipt of IBA E-news and access to online versions of IBA Global Insight.
- Pay the member rate
** A reduced rate is offered to IBA Corporate Group Members. Please register online to obtain a 25 per cent discount on the IBA Member fee
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair/Co-Chairs in the IBA African Regional Forum Committee with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.