Online registration closed
A conference co-presented by the IBA African Regional Forum and the Rwanda Bar Association, supported by the East Africa Law Society
Topics will include:
- Regional integration: prospects for the successful implementation of AfCFTA
- Technological disruption in the African legal sector
- The ESG agenda in Africa: from people, businesses and legal perspectives
- Opportunities and challenges for regulating new tech players in African services sectors
- Mapping international arbitration in Africa: what has changed in the last decade?
- Data protection and privacy: the art of risk-management
- Is the future of international criminal law domestic?
- Training the future lawyer: is current legal education fit for 21st century purpose?
- Making a success of the post-pandemic law firm
- The evolution of Force Majeure clauses in commercial contracts to address emerging global treats
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair/Co-Chairs in the IBA African Regional Forum Committee with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.