Read more Read less
A conference presented by the IBA Capital Markets Forum and the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee.
Please register your interest to be updated with further information when it is released.
Topics will include:
- Whistleblowers; Compensating whistleblowers leads to better governance
- Board duties in debt reorganizations & insolvency scenarios
- Shareholder activism
- Enforcement through the courts is the only way to get Boards to prepare their companies for ‘net zero’ / The role of institutional investors to drive ESG matters incl. climate change
- Pay for performance and how to disclose it
- The Board's use of social networks & digitalization