A conference presented by the IBA Antitrust Committee
Now in its 25th year, the IBA Antitrust Committee’s Annual Conference will again we hope be held in beautiful Florence. As always it will feature debates on the hottest topics and most pressing issues facing the antitrust community today, with contributions from many of the world’s leading enforcers, judges and practitioners.
- Current antitrust issues to be discussed in panels and roundtables include:
- Antitrust reinforced: new tools to control platforms and data use
- Sustainability looks to antitrust – the environment and beyond
- Cartels: compliance, leniency regimes and victim redress
- Getting the international deal through: merger control and much more
- The future of supply and distribution chains in a digital world
Register your interest
Please register your interest to receive further information about the 25th Annual Competition Conference.
We will contact you as soon as registration is opened.
Please enter your email address so that we may validate if your details are currently held on our database. You do not need to be an IBA member to register.
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair/Co-Chairs in the Antitrust Committee with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.