A webinar presented by the IBA Mediation Committee and the IBA Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law Committee
This webinar will consider the growing trend of resolving IP disputes via mediation.
We will hear from international experts, IP and mediation practitioners, as well as from a globally acting mediation institution, about the applicability, effectivity and trends in resolving intellectual property disputes through mediation in various jurisdictions and about the willingness of the parties to resolve their disputes in such manner outside the courts. The panel will also consider changes which have occurred during the Covid-19 pandemic affecting legal practice in this field.
The webinar will have a global focus and will be of interest to both common and civil law practitioners.
Organisers: Karen Abraham, Orit Gonen, Martin Hauser, Mary Walker
- Karen Abraham, Advocate, Mediator, Arbitrator, Shearn Delamore & Co, Kuala Lumpur; Asia Pacific Regional Forum Liaison Officer, IBA Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law Committee
- Mary Walker, Mediator, Arbitrator, 9 Wentworth Chambers, Sydney; Co-Chair, IBA Mediation Committee
- Martin Hauser, Commercial Mediator, Martin Hauser Mediation, Munich; Co-Chair, IBA Mediation Committee
- Amos Gavrieli, Advocate, Mediator, Arbitrator, A. Gavrieli & Co, Israel
- Jane Player, Commercial Mediator, Independent Mediators, London
- Ignacio de Castro, Director, IP Disputes and External Relations Division, WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center, Geneva
- Giuseppe Calabi, Advocate, CBM & Partners Studio Legale, Milan
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable. Please note registration will close one hour prior to the event.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for this webinar are only available to IBA members. IBA members who have attended the live broadcast for more than 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times will be sent a certificate to the email address provided at the time of registration. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All registered delegates will have received an email from the IBA with the passcode to access the session recording. IBA members can also access the recording free of charge. For queries or to request the passcode, please email email@example.com.