A virtual conference presented by the IBA Employment and Industrial Relations Committee
This half day virtual conference will cover three sessions on the following topics:
- Managing the hybrid workplace
• What adaptive measures will employers need to take to evaluate, discipline, reward and mentor workers who continue to work from home following Covid?
• What are the legal implications?
• What HR policies will need to be revised to account for the fact that some jobs will be conducted from home and others from the office?
- Mandatory testing and vaccination
• Is the refusal to vaccinate a workplace health and safety challenge?
• How do employers avoid discrimination because of gender, disability or religion?
• What are the reasons for/against vaccination?
• Under what circumstances can a vaccination be imposed as a condition of employment?
• How should employers deal with an employee who refuses?
Working from anywhere
• Does the increased frequency of labour mobility raise new employment, immigration, and tax issues?
• How can these be addressed?
• Who will decide the working place of the future?
• Can employees refuse to work at the office?
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email email@example.com
Watch the recording
All registered delegates will have received an email from the IBA with the passcode to access the session recording. IBA members can also access the recording free of charge. For queries or to request the passcode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.