A conference presented by the IBA Employment and Industrial Relations Committee and the IBA Diversity and Equality Law Committee.
We are delighted to announce we are planning our first in-person IBA Employment and Diversity Law Conference since Paris 2019.
Whilst 'we will always have Paris', we look forward to Madrid 2022. Please save the date on your calendars 7-9 September, where we will resume our popular session and social networking format. With all that has transpired in the last two years, we will have an exciting programme on the new realities of the post-Covid workplace in addition to other emerging legal topics.
Topics will include:
- The post-Covid workplace
- Corporate social responsibility and employee activism
- Preventing and defending discrimination claims
- Equal treatment - how to balance regulation and affirmative action
- Workshop on negotiation skills, both in-person and virtual, while considering different cultures and jurisdictions
- Promoting equality and implementing modern working conditions through the collective bargaining process
- Compensation and benefits: generational differences (milennials vs baby boomers)
- New developments in legal technology on employment law
- Personal issues and social isolation impacting the workplace
Register your interest
Please register your interest to receive further infomation about the IBA Annual Employment and Diversity Law Conference 2022 to be held in Madrid on 7 - 9 September 2022.
We will contact you as soon as registration is opened.
Please enter your email address so that we may validate if your details are currently held on our database. You do not need to be an IBA member to register.