Cancellations are subject to an admin charge as stated in the conference programme. After this date, no refunds can be made.
Online registration deadline
Registration may still be possible after this date via the IBA office, but is subject to availability. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
After Registrations must be received in hard copy at the IBA office
Hard copy registration forms and fees received:
|On or before||After|
* By paying the non-member fee, we welcome you as a delegate member of the IBA for the year in which this conference is held, which entitles you to the following benefits:
- Password access to certain parts of the IBA website.
- Receipt of IBA E-news and access to online versions of IBA Global Insight.
- Pay the member rate
** A reduced rate is offered to IBA Corporate Group Members. Please register online to obtain a 25 per cent discount on the IBA Member fee
There is a world class faculty including key note presentations from Richard Susskind and Reena Sengupta - for further details click to through to the conference programme.
The focus for law firms on short-term survival has passed and attention has turned to what happens next - what the ‘next normal' might be - in a very challenging world.
The pandemic has accelerated change in many aspects of the way in which lawyers practice and serve their clients. Firms turned remote overnight and increased their use of technology. It is likely that some aspects of legal practice have changed permanently. Looking to the future, lawyers and clients alike are reviewing their relationships, bringing more 'human' relationships with a drive for openness and purpose. Many of the pre-covid management challenges remain highly relevant.
Those prepared to embrace change and understand the opportunities arising from this change will emerge from the current turbulence in a much stronger position.
The IBA’s Academy for Leaders examines the post-Covid world for legal services and explains what is changing, the aspects that will stay the same and the key success factors for ensuring continued growth and success in the years ahead. Critically, it will look at this both entirely practically - what should law firms do - and from a truly global perspective.
Attending the LFMC Academy will equip you with:
- The latest techniques and tools that can help your firm grow and develop its clients
- An understanding of how to be an effective and successful leader in a new fast changing environment
- The knowledge to develop your firm’s market position and strategic advantage
- How to leverage use of knowledge, technology, and innovation to improve client relationships and performance
- The best methods available to grow your international work
Who should attend?
The Academy will assist all leaders in a very practical way. Delegates will typically be:
- Current or future law firm leaders
- Central management and/or office, practice and/or sector leaders
- Senior business professionals within law firms (CEO / COO level)
To apply to participate please send an email to email@example.com containing the following information. Third cohort deadline - 1 July 2022.
- Firm name
- Your position in the firm
- City and country where based
- Your agreement to attend full-time for all 4 days of the course
- A short (no more than 500 words) description of why you want to attend this Academy and how you believe you and your firm will benefit from it.
IBA Member £4,750 + VAT (includes all course materials)
Non Member £5,500 + VAT (includes all course materials)
Moray McLaren and Stephen Revell Course Directors on behalf of the Law Firm Management Committee