IBA Annual Litigation Forum: new challenges in multijurisdictional litigation
5-7 May 2021, Buenos Aires, Argentina
A conference presented by the IBA Litigation Committee, supported by the IBA Latin American Regional Forum
- Commercial litigation arising from corporate scandals: lessons learnt from recent cases;
- Third party funding in litigation: benefits, concerns and new issues: a perspective on the international scenery;
- Securities litigation: a live investigation into comparative approaches;
- Enforcing judgments around the world: threats and opportunities; and
- Assessing damages in complex matters: interaction between lawyers and quantum experts.
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair / Co-chairs in the Litigation Committee and the Latin American Regional Forum with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.