REGISTER BEFORE 16 OCTOBER 2020 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
31st Annual IBA Communications and Competition Conference
30 Nov-1 Dec 2020, Intercontinental Paris – Le Grand, Paris, France
A conference presented by the IBA Communications Law Committee and IBA Antitrust Section
- Antitrust and regulatory round table - challenges of regulating the digital economy
- Access and sharing of infrastructure - competition as a facilitator or disruptor in the wake of 5G
- Merger trends in the tech and telecommunications sectors
- Pushing the boundaries of investigations – new areas of antitrust enforcement
- Digital platforms: antitrust or regulatory approach?
- Standards and patents in the digital world
If you would like to be considered as a potential speaker at this specialist conference then please contact the relevant Chair / Co-chairs in the Communications Law Committee and the Antitrust Section with your request; please send your bio together with information on your qualification and expertise on the topic.