A virtual conference presented by the IBA European Regional Forum and supported by the International Commerce and Distribution Committee
The workshop will take the form of a 180-minute zoom meeting (as opposed to a webinar) with an initial keynote speech followed by two panels - one of industry experts and the other of senior in-house counsel. Each of these panels will be followed by a moderated workshop giving participants the opportunity to share their legal perspectives.
Topics will include:
- With the sales of the Big Fashion Brands returning to pre-pandemic levels, have they finally been able to shrug off the financial impact of the pandemic and what about some of the smaller brands?
- What has been the effect on the retail distribution networks and the direct-to–consumer relationship?
- How all-pervasive is the Chinese consumer in transforming the Industry?
- What will experiential luxury look like in a post pandemic world?
- How is the industry reacting to the fast-changing expectations of the consumer on climate policy and responsible leadership?
- The changing role of the in-house legal teams.
Christine Blaise-Engel FIDAL, Paris; Senior Vice Chair, European Regional Forum
Isabel Gandoy Cuatrecasas, Santiago; Membership Officer, European Regional Forum
Christopher Owen Penningtons Manches Cooper, London; Co-Chair, European Regional Forum
Marie-Noel Barrère General Manager France, Bulgari, Paris
Marie Champey SVP General Counsel, Christian Dior, Paris
Francesca Condini Executive Director, Goldman Sachs, London
Sophie Delcourt Director of Strategy, Labbrand, Paris
Marc-Andre Kamel Bain Capital, Paris
Lucilla Talamazzi General Counsel, Pronovias, Barcelona
Giambattista Valli Rome
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email email@example.com