Today’s modern general counsel (GC) wears several hats – compliance officer, risk and crisis manager, strategic adviser, C-suite member, and counsellor in-chief to the chief executive officer and the board. This session will explore these various roles, and the challenges and opportunities faced by GCs and the legal departments they lead as they adopt and assume these roles. The session will also tackle issues that keep them up at night, and identify how external counsels can provide added value and support to GCs and their in-house teams as they navigate the complexities of doing business in the new decade.
- Masako Takahata IDI, Tokyo; Corporate Counsel Forum Liaison Officer, IBA Asia Pacific Regional Forum
- Perry Pe Romulo Mabanta Buenaventura Sayoc & De Los Angeles, Manila
- Daisuke Hayashi Chief Legal Officer, Persol Holdings, Tokyo
- Daphne Lim Chief Counsel, APAC, American Express, Singapore
- Shuva Mandal Group General Counsel, Tata Sons, Mumbai
- Weili Pan Asia Pacific General Counsel, Husqvarna AB, Shanghai
- Juan Lorenzo T Tañada Director for Corporate & Regulatory Affairs, Coca-Cola Beverages Philippines, Taguig
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable. Please note registration will close one hour prior to the event.
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for each session will be provided, automatically, to all delegates who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration. If you have any queries relating to your Certificate of Attendance, please email email@example.com.
All registered delegates will have received an email from the IBA with the passcode to access the session recording. IBA Members can also access the recording free of charge. For queries or to request the passcode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.