The art of the virtual pitch: what GCs really want
Shifting to near 100% virtual engagement across the business world requires a new set of skills. The ability to develop a rapport and chemistry through ones' screen is becoming increasingly important. The traditional manner of presenting a pitch no longer works and this webinar will seek to provide practical tips on how to show you and your firm in the best light, and most importantly, how to make sure you engage with GCs in the manner in which they prefer.
The webinar will look at:
- How to use the power of your voice
- How to develop your presentation style.
- Top tips on how best to deliver a team presentation remotely as part of an RFP
- How best to deliver a joint presentation (remotely) if bidding with another firm – how to showcase the chemistry between the teams?
- What do GCs really want to hear?
- How you can create a rapport over a screen
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of attendance for this webinar will be provided to all IBA members who have registered in advance and attended the live broadcast for a minimum of 30 minutes based on verified sign-in and sign-out times. Certificates can only be issued to the name provided at the time of registration.
Currently only IBA members will be provided with a certificate free of charge. IBA members should use the email address you have on file with the IBA to register for this webinar if you require a certificate of attendance.
Certificates for non-members are chargeable, please make enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices in GBP + UK VAT @20%, where applicable
All session recordings will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable