A webinar presented by the IBA War Crimes Committee
With an increased interest among the international criminal justice community on environmental issues, this panel will discuss under what circumstances environmental crimes may carry individual criminal liability under international criminal law, as well as what avenues of redress the current landscape of international justice offers to communities affected by environmental crimes.
- Matthew Gillett, Peace and Justice Initiative, The Hague; Communications Officer, IBA War Crimes Committee
- Patrick Alley, Global Witness, London
- Jelena Aparac, Lecturer and Legal Adviser in International Law, Ferney-Voltaire
- Syeda Rizwana Hasan, Supreme Court, Bangladesh
- Maud Sarliève, Special Tribunal for Lebanon, Leidschendam
|Prices in GBP + UK VAT @ 20%, where applicable:|
Session recordings, where applicable, will be available to all registered delegates; registration fees are non-refundable. Please note registration will close one hour prior to the event.