18th Annual International Conference on Private Investment Funds
5–7 March 2017, InterContinental, London, England
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CONFERENCE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED AND A WAIT-LIST IS IN OPERATION.
Should you have any queries in this regard please contact Victoria Redcliffe on : email@example.com
A conference co-presented by the IBA Private Investment Funds Subcommittee of the IBA Investment Funds Committee and the Subcommittee on Hedge Funds of the Committee on Federal Regulation of Securities Law of the American Bar Association Section of Business Law, supported by the IBA European Regional Forum.
In its 18th year this leading conference brings together top legal, business and fund professionals from around the globe to analyse the current market and future of private investment funds, and the prospects of changes and updates to regulatory and tax regimes, among other timely topics
This interactive conference will, as always, feature a mix of plenary sessions and focused workshop sessions.
Plenary session topics include
- Macro political and economic trends and their impact on the alternative asset management industry
- Diversifying a fund business: implications of managing private equity funds, hedge funds and other alternative investment products alongside each other
- Brand management: practical approaches to building and maintaining a fund manager’s reputation through adversity
- Fireside chat with General Counsel: managing a multijurisdictional alternative asset management firm
- Interactive market survey
- An anatomy of recent SEC enforcement settlements
For further information on sponsorship please contact Jenny Roote or telephone on +44 (0) 207 842 0090