5th IBA European Corporate and Private M&A Conference
2–3 February 2017, The Westin Paris – Vendôme, Paris, France,
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CONFERENCE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED AND THE WAIT-LIST IS CLOSED.
Should you have any queries in this regard please contact Sophie Boudoc
A conference presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee, supported by the IBA European Regional Forum
Following the success of last year’s event, this conference is a must attend for all European and international lawyers, in-house counsel, investment bankers, accountants and specialists from mergers and acquisitions business involved in European M&A.
Topics will include:
- Current legal developments in European private M&A
- European share for share deals
- Thanks, but no thanks - foreign investment control in Europe with a focus on Chinese inbound investments
- M&A in the banking industry
- Same same, but different – “universal” legal concepts in cross-border transactions
- Disclosure regimes in European M&A
- The ‘known unknown’ 2.0: loss of profits, direct, indirect and consequential damages in European M&A deals
For further information on sponsorship please contact Beatrice Currie or telephone on +44 (0) 207 842 0090