IBA Annual Employment and Discrimination Law Conference
The shifting sands of the global workforce: is business keeping pace?
26 – 28 April 2017, InterContinental, Lisbon, Portugal
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CONFERENCE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED.
A conference co-presented by the IBA Employment and Industrial Relations Committee and the IBA Discrimination and Equality Law Committee, supported by the European Regional Forum
The year’s conference will cover a wide range of current and emerging employment and discrimination law issues, from both a regional and global perspective, and provide excellent networking opportunities with lawyers from around the world.
Topics will include:
- Employment risks causing sleepless nights for general counsel and other in-house lawyers
- Security and privacy in the global workplace
- Preventing recruitment discrimination: Social media and background checks
- The new workforce transparency paradigm
- Pensions, benefits and retirement plans: Cross-border issues and conundrums
- Up in smoke: Legal and illegal substances in the workplace
- Brexit, the lead up to and the post-Brexit employment law landscape. The impact on multinational employers
For further information on sponsorship please contact Jenny Roote or telephone on +44 (0) 207 842 0090