REGISTER BEFORE 28 JULY 2017 TO RECEIVE EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
21st Annual Competition Conference
8–9 September 2017 St Regis, Florence, Italy
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CONFERENCE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED AND A WAITING LIST IS IN OPERATION.
Should you have any queries in this regard please contact Emily.Bower@int-bar.org
A conference presented by the IBA Antitrust Committee
Now in its 21st year, the IBA Antitrust Committee will once again bring together some of the world’s leading practitioners from around the globe to discuss the latest developments and hot topics in competition law today at, what is now, one of the most well established events on the antitrust calendar.
Topics will include:
- Big data: the big issue
- Extending the scope of merger control
- Dealing with the world’s competition regulators: an in-house perspective
- Dominance and rebates in the high-tech sector and beyond
- Selective distribution: views from both sides
- Interview with former heads of US agencies
- Protecting documents: confidentiality, publication, disclosure and legal privilege