This course is part of an on-going programme devised by the IBA’s Public and Professional Interest Division (PPID) to assist young lawyers and junior members of the profession with their understanding of the fundamentals of international legal practice.
This one-day programme aims to provide young Indian lawyers with practical training on a range of international business practice issues.
Topics will include:
- M&A transactions
- Foreign investment in India and Asia Pacific countries
- International commercial arbitrations in India – the road not taken
- Adjudication of corporate/commercial disputes – are courts equipped?
- Sun Hee Kim Yulchon, Seoul; Young Lawyers’ Liaison Officer, IBA Asia Pacific Regional Forum
- Pranav Srivastava Phoenix Legal, New Delhi